MatchIsPointer "on"
    	Option "AccelerationProfile" "-1"
    	Option "AccelerationScheme" "none"
    EndSection
    EOF

• Or we could just prevent the pk3 from applying custom shit to ET

read more
  • A

yeah just develop a .dll with function hooking on CL_InitDownloads that does nothing and inject it while using some cheat that allow unpure .pk3 and you will bypass download of custom shit but also maps so make sure you already have em...

this is the address of the function on 2.60b 0x428AD0

read more
  • Well I may have some ideas on how to solve your problems but it seems you are very new to linux...
    I wouldn't recommend starting by compiling ETH if you don't have any knowledge about that OS, AFAIK eth-1.4-archit3ct-b3 does not compile on Ubuntu 64 bits (libghf which depends on libelf, libbfd and libopcodes will cause you headaches). That is why I started modifying it till it was so different that it eventually became eth-annihilation, which I later ported to Windows since nobody were playing ET on linux anymore, so I haven't touched Linux since 2017, I would have hard time helping you if I'm honest.
    That said, eth-1.4-archit3ct-b3 is fairly old and outdated, you wouldn't be able to play on any mods nowadays except etpro and perhaps etpub. If you still really want to do that, look at sETH32nix, eth32nix salvation or resurrection which are the best hacks for raging ever made for ET.

read more
  • Well so first of all ETLegacy is a game and a mod, you don't need ETL to play on servers running Legacy mod. The benefits of ETL, on the top of my head, is that it works on much more devices than 2.60b, for example Mac OS X Catalina, Linux 64 bits, Raspberry Pi, Android and even PS Vita.
    It also fixes the pain points of ET with built-in minimizer, auto desktop resolution, etkey generator.
    Now, if you are using Windows 10, ETL will not give you any substantial benefits over 260b if you are using Nexus. I have benchmarked ETL 277 and ET 260b, and 260b gives me higher framerate, which matters if you are using Nexus. You can use ETWC to mininize ET, I added an etkey generator in Nexus, and it is very easy to use a custom resolution with cvars on 260b. Also ETL does not support ETPro / Punkbuster.
    Nexus does not support ETL, but Legacy mod via 260b.

read more