Nexus Annihilation Rage Aimbot Silent

• @orhanpap check first if you are IP banned, otherwise you can use a VPN, your mobile hotspot or restart your modem if you have dynamic IP

read more
  • O

@Annihil how to change ip

read more
  • Well I may have some ideas on how to solve your problems but it seems you are very new to linux...
    I wouldn't recommend starting by compiling ETH if you don't have any knowledge about that OS, AFAIK eth-1.4-archit3ct-b3 does not compile on Ubuntu 64 bits (libghf which depends on libelf, libbfd and libopcodes will cause you headaches). That is why I started modifying it till it was so different that it eventually became eth-annihilation, which I later ported to Windows since nobody were playing ET on linux anymore, so I haven't touched Linux since 2017, I would have hard time helping you if I'm honest.
    That said, eth-1.4-archit3ct-b3 is fairly old and outdated, you wouldn't be able to play on any mods nowadays except etpro and perhaps etpub. If you still really want to do that, look at sETH32nix, eth32nix salvation or resurrection which are the best hacks for raging ever made for ET.

read more
  • @orhanpapo delete nguid's line, delete etkey, change IP, you're good to go

read more
BTC: 1LTSDN4dVVWdRaP6KJJ8e1jiMTcFkzAKnW