headsot problem

• Donator

Re: Nexus Annihilation Have a problem, I turn off headshot but when playing always seems to be headshot kills. Last game someone commented way to many. Is there another setting so will hit body more than head? Is this a glitch can you check.
    thanks

• Donator

@playerx99 set the "all weapons vecZ" to a lower number. I normally run mine around 5.25 and 5.50. Adjust setting as needed till you have what you need.
    Hope this helps you

• Donator

@Acnologia tried but still same every time I shoot with aim on either way it always is a head shot. Most time I only use wall hack without aim so don't want every shot to head. Thanks for reply tho

• Donator

Under your Human aim settings what do you have the horizontal and vertical speed set to? if they are too high or in the negitives (E.G -0.01) it will do that due to what I would guess best as a uncalculated adjustment in the programs settings

• Donator

@Acnologia
    These are my settings basically only changed a few items from when I downloaded so most are defaults

Aimbot
    Auto aim Off
    Aim key left click (I use my mouse to move and shoot is this a problem?)
    Aimbot FOV 2.00
    Target priority crosshair
    Taget lock off
    Add/dec by value 1.0
    Auto vecZ off
    All wepons vsecZ 5.50
    Stern verZ 6.50
    Scoped vecZ 6.50
    Sniper delay 400.00
    Anti overheat On
    Head only Off
    Draw aim point Off
    Target projection 0.00

Human Aim
    Human aim off
    Human value 0.20
    DivHuman 2.40
    Vertical Speed 2.00
    Horizontal speed 0.90

Anything you see needs adjustment or better let me know, I appreciate the help.

Users

Topics

• P

@Acnologia
    These are my settings basically only changed a few items from when I downloaded so most are defaults

Aimbot
    Auto aim Off
    Aim key left click (I use my mouse to move and shoot is this a problem?)
    Aimbot FOV 2.00
    Target priority crosshair
    Taget lock off
    Add/dec by value 1.0
    Auto vecZ off
    All wepons vsecZ 5.50
    Stern verZ 6.50
    Scoped vecZ 6.50
    Sniper delay 400.00
    Anti overheat On
    Head only Off
    Draw aim point Off
    Target projection 0.00

Human Aim
    Human aim off
    Human value 0.20
    DivHuman 2.40
    Vertical Speed 2.00
    Horizontal speed 0.90

Anything you see needs adjustment or better let me know, I appreciate the help.

read more
  • A

Under your Human aim settings what do you have the horizontal and vertical speed set to? if they are too high or in the negitives (E.G -0.01) it will do that due to what I would guess best as a uncalculated adjustment in the programs settings

read more
  • P

@Acnologia tried but still same every time I shoot with aim on either way it always is a head shot. Most time I only use wall hack without aim so don't want every shot to head. Thanks for reply tho

read more
  • A

@playerx99 set the "all weapons vecZ" to a lower number. I normally run mine around 5.25 and 5.50. Adjust setting as needed till you have what you need.
    Hope this helps you

read more