ET Dev - Test client by Adawolfa
Hello. I thought it would be cool to share this fun stuff. It doesn't seem to work on ETPro though, since it requires to use only original 2.60b ET client. But I tested it on other mods a few years ago and it worked fine. I wouldn't recommend to use it on servers with AC though.
ET Dev Build: ET Dev win-x86 Nov 5 2013
- Removed r_picmip, r_znear, r_intensity, r_overbrightbits and r_mapoverbrightbits cvar range checks
- Removed Read-only and cheat cvars restrictions
- Cleaned some com_printf messages at ET startup
- Enabled r_showtris 3 "cel shading hack"
- Removed cl_maxpackets limitations (15 to 100)
- Removed cl_timenudge limitations (-30 to 30 )
- Custom movement speed. (Speed bug)
- Toggle for jump boost. Can be used as a TJ hack.
- Unlimited satchels bug
- Foliage removal -> No trees, leaves, bushes, grass...
- An option to disable looping sounds from the maps
- Spam thread with custom commands and delays (no script wait time)
- Fast landmine throwing bug
- Scope bug : Garand / K43 / FG42
- Unban command for the temporary IP bans
- Head rotation bug (flipped headmodel, hitboxes inside torso)
- Userinfo update prevention / fake values (etjump)
- PK3 Checksum save / load. Possibility to use modified pk3 files
- Toggle command for +activate leaning
- Console transparency
- Flip camera command
- Camera height adjustment
- Custom Fov width / height
- Cmd to create a name wich is hidden in the main chat (etjump)
- Player skin color customization
- Option to remove "recording" message from the console (to prevent spam while recording jumps)
- Chiptune soundtrack for your entertainment :)
- Use "\dev_help" to get further assistance
ET server vulnerability which isn't currently fixed:
etpro: Join a team, use the cmd "team follow2" -> server crashes
other mods: use the cmd "team follow2" and click mouse1 -> server crashes
To reproduce the above bug there can't be any players in the teams.
You can also download it from aimbots.net page if you don't trust me (I don't really care)
its was the ip I was wondering, got it
The initial post explains how to change GUIDs
The first time you will run Nexus, a randomcl_guid, etpro_guid, n_guid, sil_guid and mac (for Jaymod and Nitmod) will be generated in nex_settings.ini.
If you want a new random one, simply delete one of those lines.
To change your IP, you have to use another connection / VPN / etc
How do you change ip address and GUID ? probably most don't know how to do this.
@Zimkoli yes most likely, change ip address, GUIDs, player name, etconfig, remove the mod folder