ET Dev - Test client by Adawolfa
Hello. I thought it would be cool to share this fun stuff. It doesn't seem to work on ETPro though, since it requires to use only original 2.60b ET client. But I tested it on other mods a few years ago and it worked fine. I wouldn't recommend to use it on servers with AC though.
- Removed r_picmip, r_znear, r_intensity, r_overbrightbits and r_mapoverbrightbits cvar range checks
- Removed Read-only and cheat cvars restrictions
- Cleaned some com_printf messages at ET startup
- Enabled r_showtris 3 "cel shading hack"
- Removed cl_maxpackets limitations (15 to 100)
- Removed cl_timenudge limitations (-30 to 30 )
- Custom movement speed. (Speed bug)
- Toggle for jump boost. Can be used as a TJ hack.
- Unlimited satchels bug
- Foliage removal -> No trees, leaves, bushes, grass...
- An option to disable looping sounds from the maps
- Spam thread with custom commands and delays (no script wait time)
- Fast landmine throwing bug
- Scope bug : Garand / K43 / FG42
- Unban command for the temporary IP bans
- Head rotation bug (flipped headmodel, hitboxes inside torso)
- Userinfo update prevention / fake values (etjump)
- PK3 Checksum save / load. Possibility to use modified pk3 files
- Toggle command for +activate leaning
- Console transparency
- Flip camera command
- Camera height adjustment
- Custom Fov width / height
- Cmd to create a name wich is hidden in the main chat (etjump)
- Player skin color customization
- Option to remove "recording" message from the console (to prevent spam while recording jumps)
- Chiptune soundtrack for your entertainment :)
- Use "\dev_help" to get further assistance
ET server vulnerability which isn't currently fixed:
etpro: Join a team, use the cmd "team follow2" -> server crashes
other mods: use the cmd "team follow2" and click mouse1 -> server crashes
To reproduce the above bug there can't be any players in the teams.