ET Dev - Test client by Adawolfa
Hello. I thought it would be cool to share this fun stuff. It doesn't seem to work on ETPro though, since it requires to use only original 2.60b ET client. But I tested it on other mods a few years ago and it worked fine. I wouldn't recommend to use it on servers with AC though.
ET Dev Build: ET Dev win-x86 Nov 5 2013
- Removed r_picmip, r_znear, r_intensity, r_overbrightbits and r_mapoverbrightbits cvar range checks
- Removed Read-only and cheat cvars restrictions
- Cleaned some com_printf messages at ET startup
- Enabled r_showtris 3 "cel shading hack"
- Removed cl_maxpackets limitations (15 to 100)
- Removed cl_timenudge limitations (-30 to 30 )
- Custom movement speed. (Speed bug)
- Toggle for jump boost. Can be used as a TJ hack.
- Unlimited satchels bug
- Foliage removal -> No trees, leaves, bushes, grass...
- An option to disable looping sounds from the maps
- Spam thread with custom commands and delays (no script wait time)
- Fast landmine throwing bug
- Scope bug : Garand / K43 / FG42
- Unban command for the temporary IP bans
- Head rotation bug (flipped headmodel, hitboxes inside torso)
- Userinfo update prevention / fake values (etjump)
- PK3 Checksum save / load. Possibility to use modified pk3 files
- Toggle command for +activate leaning
- Console transparency
- Flip camera command
- Camera height adjustment
- Custom Fov width / height
- Cmd to create a name wich is hidden in the main chat (etjump)
- Player skin color customization
- Option to remove "recording" message from the console (to prevent spam while recording jumps)
- Chiptune soundtrack for your entertainment :)
- Use "\dev_help" to get further assistance
ET server vulnerability which isn't currently fixed:
etpro: Join a team, use the cmd "team follow2" -> server crashes
other mods: use the cmd "team follow2" and click mouse1 -> server crashes
To reproduce the above bug there can't be any players in the teams.
You can also download it from aimbots.net page if you don't trust me (I don't really care)
Dosen't work for me, I am playing on the new legacy version and no menu is showing up when pressing the key, but the game load perfectly. (Legacy 2.76)
@playerx99 Never mind corrupt pak file re-installed et and all is working now
Joining server I always was able to play, F9 key not bringing up aimbot settings even in spectate. Tried several servers that it worked before, downloaded latest zip file and copied over files cleared settings to just username and password still not working?
@Annihil Well - I have pretty much experience in Linux and have more then 10 yrs exp in programing language. Recently I have tried to compile the ETH hack 64 bit which available here and found some compilation issues but didn't get time to resolve them.