How to crash an Enemy Territory server using team command

• admin

The Quake3 engine has a security vulnerability which is not fixed to this day.
    Q3 engine provides the ability to switch team using the /team <red/blue/s> command.
    As Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is based on the Q3 engine, it is also affected.

How to make the server crash

1. Check that both axis and allies teams are empty
    2. Enter /team follow2
    3. If necessary, click one time.

Server has now crashed.

Users

Topics

• D

Dosen't work for me, I am playing on the new legacy version and no menu is showing up when pressing the key, but the game load perfectly. (Legacy 2.76)

read more
  • P

@playerx99 Never mind corrupt pak file re-installed et and all is working now

read more
  • P

Joining server I always was able to play, F9 key not bringing up aimbot settings even in spectate. Tried several servers that it worked before, downloaded latest zip file and copied over files cleared settings to just username and password still not working?

read more
  • D

@Annihil Well - I have pretty much experience in Linux and have more then 10 yrs exp in programing language. Recently I have tried to compile the ETH hack 64 bit which available here and found some compilation issues but didn't get time to resolve them.

read more